02 September 2016

SPRINKLETINI

This drink is unapologetically girly with champagne, cake vodka, Hpnotiq, and plenty of sprinkles.

I cherish this beverage despite the fact that it's somewhat solid for me as I am embarrassingly lightweight with regards to how I handle my boooooze. Liquor with more liquor, weakened with champagne. That is alright, however. Ordinary individuals can deal with this. I have one of these sometimes and I'm useful for the night. 

I think I first saw this on the Hpnotiq site quite a long while back. Obviously like I detected a unicorn or something, I saw that this mixed drink had rainbow sprinkles and that something many refer to as cake vodka is a genuine article, so duh I needed to have it. 

Since you can't turn out badly with sprinkles, this beverage is ideal for any event. Gathering, young ladies' night, single woman, or day drinking alone. Simply joking on the last one… however hello, whatever makes your day.

Prep time:  
Cook time:  
Total time:  
Serves: 1 drink
 
A girly cocktail with sprinkles.
INGREDIENTS
  • Rainbow sprinkles
  • 1 part cake vodka
  • 2 parts Hpnotiq
  • Champagne or Prosecco (dry sparkling wine)
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Rim martini glass with sprinkles.
  2. Add one part cake vodka, two parts Hpnotiq, and then top off with dry sparkling wine.
NOTES
Adapted from a recipe I believe I saw on the Hypnotiq website a few years ago.



Related Posts

0 yorum: