01 September 2016

MANGO BLACKBERRY DRINKS

A refreshingly sweet and tasty smoothie with mangos and blackberries – so perfect for a quick breakfast or a hot summer afternoon treat! 


Smoothies are one thing my better half and I differ on. See I feel that a smoothie constitutes a whole dinner. He conceives that is verging on crazy and rates some place up there with having Jelly Bellies for breakfast. Which, coincidentally, is something I have done ordinarily. Pear just takes my heart. Furthermore, goodness my gosh the buttered popcorn?? Yesss.


Goodness stop it, you have completely taken a couple chomps of chilly remaining pizza or birthday cake first thing in the morning. I mean beyond any doubt, yogurt and berries is one of my most loved things ever yet in the event that I open the cooler and see San Francisco Sourdough gazing me in the face, pizza for breakfast is occurring. 


Once more, something my significant other believes is dis-blast ing. Goodness well, more for me!


Despite whether you eat a sandwich close by this smoothie or not, you will be completely persuaded that this entire mango-blackberry thing is just about the best thing that ever happened to your after-supper dessert schedule. Orrrr your initial morning breakfast schedule. Then again evening nibble. Then again midnight nibble. 


You get the point.

PREP TIME
TOTAL TIME
 
A refreshingly sweet and tasty smoothie with mangos and blackberries - so perfect for a quick breakfast or a hot summer afternoon treat!
Author: 
Recipe type: Smoothie
Serves: 2-4
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cups blackberries
  • 2 large mangos, peeled and diced
  • 1 cup crushed ice or 2 cups large ice cubes
  • 2-4 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Place blackberries, half of the ice, and 1-2 tablespoons of sugar in your blender. Pulse until smooth. Pour into serving glasses.
  2. Rinse out your blender. Add mangos, the rest of the ice, and the remaining 1-2 tablespoons of sugar to your blender. Pulse until smooth. Pour into serving glasses on top of blackberry mixture. Serve immediately.

Related Posts

0 yorum: